Single Use License - Purchase Commerce Theme
Effective: Jan 20 2020
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACCEPT THEM IN FULL, AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED BY PURCHASE COMMERCE FROM TIME - TO - TIME AND POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING ANY REFERENCED POLICIES OR GUIDELINES, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
The Single Use license grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the Purchase Commerce theme with source code with the following terms and conditions,
1. You are licensed to use the source code to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”) with your own modification or customization.
2. An End Product is the final product created out of the given theme source code with your own modification or customization based on your needs.
3. You can sell the End Product to one single client or use it for your own purpose.
4. It can be deployed to a single main domain and multiple sub-domains.
5. You can create one End Product for a client, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client. This license is then transferred to your client.
6. You can modify or manipulate the source code. You can combine it with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 2.
7. You can delete unwanted components as part of your modifications.
8. You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client. (If you or your client wants to Sell the End Product, you will need the Extended or Multi use License.)
9. You can’t resell the source code to anyone. You can’t do this with the source code either on its own or bundled with other applications, and even if you modify it. You can’t resell or make available the source code as-is or with superficial modifications.
Other license terms
10. You can only use the source code for lawful purposes.
11. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the source code from it. We retain ownership of the source code but grant you the license on these terms.
12. Images - The images shown in the themes are only to display in our website as we have limited license for some of them. So, we cannot resell them to you. Hence, the downloaded theme will contain dummy images. You need to put your own/licensed images.